Thursday, June 21, 2012

Extra! Extra! Read All About It

Sometimes in researching ideas for activities I come across websites that are simply AWESOME! Other times I have readers email me cool sites with incredible ideas. I love this and hope that if you see something you think any of us MillionWays Mamas would appreciate send it to us. It can be something that inspires us, concerns us or even makes us laugh so hard we pee out pants. Heaven knows that as mothers we need all of these kinds of moments!

I came across this list today and thought it was a keeper. Especially useful for moms of tots who are headed to kindergarten very soon.

Preparing Your Child For Kindergarten


Many of the skills on this list are similar to those that we focus on via the PBS development tracker, but this format is a little more succinct and manageable. Print one off and keep it on your fridge, or somewhere that it can visually register on your radar.

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment